As a child, I never really had the patience for endurance activities. Even in Yosemite, my parents had to bribe me with a stuffed animal for me to go hiking. But that was years ago, and a lot has changed since then.
Running has slowly become a renewable resource of happiness, confidence, and community in my life. After my first 50k race in 2010, my desire to go further was insatiable until I finished my first 100 mile race in 2011. After proving that I could go the distance, my focus has since shifted on being smarter, healthier, stronger, and faster in my quest to reach my absolute potential in distances ranging from 50k to 100 miles.
- 3rd Place – 2014 Orcas Island 50k, 4:46:59
- 8th Place – 2013 Bighorn 100 mile, 22:17:33
- 5th Place – 2013 Zane Grey 50 Mile, 9:43:07
- 8th Place – 2013 Gorge Waterfalls 50k, 3:46:19
- 2nd Place – 2013 Hagg Lake 50k, 3:40:53 (3rd Fastest Time Ever)
- 1st Place – 2012 Volcanic 50k (2nd Fastest Time Ever)
- Hagg Lake 50k & 25k on February13th & 14th
The Nut 100k on June 11th
Transrockies on Augist 9-14
FAVORITE TRAIL BUTTER FLAVOR
- Mountaineer Maple