Larisa is an endurance athlete with a passion for eating, sleeping, and running long distances. What began as a goal to simply get in shape led to her discovery of the White Mountain 4,000-footers. She was filled with an urge to stand atop all 48 of New Hampshire’s tallest peaks. First, in any season. As her peakbagging obsession grew, she started to put together longer and more challenging routes in the mountains. As her trail mileage increased, the transition from hiking to running seemed to come naturally. She thrives both out on the trails and while pushing her limits on flat, fast road – always with a smile on her face.
- Twelve women’s wins and fourteen top 10 overall finishes and at distances ranging from 20 to 100 miles
- 2014 women’s USATF 50 Mile Road Champion and member of the 2014 US 100km Team
- 2014 Ultrarunner of the Year – #7
- Women’s course record holder at Beast of Burden Winter 50 Mile,Berkeley Trail Adventure 50k, and the Fall 50 Mile (USATF 50 Mile Road Championship)
- First woman in the non-elite start (33rd woman overall, 17th American woman) at the 2014 Boston Marathon
- Second woman at the 2014 Western States 100 Mile Endurance Run